October 19-20, 2024
The Southeastern U.S. has seen an explosion of new pizzerias, ranging from artisan to Detroit and NYC slices. There are dozens of woodfired pizzas in and around Nashville, but we think Music City is uniquely situated to present a variety of styles from around the country. This event will feature mostly Nashville pizzerias, as well as a few outstanding pies from nearby Knoxville, Louisville, Indianapolis and Birmingham, Alabama.
We still have official merch for sale from our 1st annual festival. Get your cool t-shirts right here!
Get the Guided Tour.
Pizza City doughcents will guide you to four styles of Chicago’s best pizza in about three hours. By bus or on foot, experience the history and meet the pizzaiolos behind some of the city’s best pies.
Tickets are only available to purchase in advance.
Once you leave the festival grounds there will be no readmittance.
No pets are allowed at the event. For patrons with disabilities who wish to bring their legitimate service animal, we ask that you review and follow the policies outlined below:
· Service Animals must be accompanied by the handler with the disability at all times
· Service Animals must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times
· Service Animals are not permitted to be left unattended under any circumstances
· Handlers are required to be prepared for and clean up after, their animals at all times
· We deserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the venue if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to festival patrons, staff, or other service animals, or in violation of these policies
Weapons of ANY kind
· Illegal Substances
· Tobacco/smoking products of any kind (including e-cigs, vape, etc.)
· Outside Food – A personal sized factory sealed food item is allowed for those with specific dietary restrictions, with a doctor’s note only.
· No coolers of any size allowed
· Picnic Baskets or pizza boxes
· Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized or manual vehicles
· Hard back chairs / Lawn Furniture
· Totems will NOT be allowed
· Glass containers of any kind
· No outside beverages of any kind
· Chains/Chain Wallets
· Large backpacks
· Selfie Sticks
· Laser pointers
· Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
· Audio/video recording equipment
· Drones or hover cameras
· No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
Thank you to our Sponsors